Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
~ 1 Thess. 5:16-18 (NIV)
We’re on a journey that God has for us – a community committed to Christ and compelled by His love. We want to move forward together in unity and in faith. As we commit to this adventure, let’s allow our hearts to draw near to Him, lingering often in prayer. Let’s seek Him for ourselves, our community and our church – that we might be a potent and beautiful “light of the world” kind of community shining in Tucson.
We want to bring the hope of Jesus to the heart of our city…
Prayers for us as individuals:
- Humility, purity of heart and an expanding love for God and others.
- Faithfulness and authenticity in our relationship with God and others.
- Protection from the Evil One who seeks to destroy or disrupt lives & relationships.
- Release to discover and fully utilize our individual giftings for God’s Kingdom work.
Prayers for us as a community:
- Hearts humbly submitted to Christ and obedient to His direction and guidance.
- Encouragement and care for people within our community at Elements.
- Hearts excited about inviting people into a life-giving and life-changing relationship with Christ. That all people encountering Elements would feel accepted, loved & encouraged here.
Prayers for us as a Church:
- Church unity between partnerships across Tucson.
- God’s protection over the families of those in leadership.
- God’s provision of finances, volunteers, meeting space, future plans, etc. to accomplish His mission.
Inviting people into a life-giving & life-changing relationship with Jesus.